Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Enjoying Fall....

Fall is upon us (okay, now it's almost over) and we have made it through another soccer season!! WooHoo! Zach really showed great improvement as goalie and I even got to were I didn't hold my breath when he got shot on. Talked with the varsity coach at parent teacher conferences and he commented on how impressed he was with how Zach handled the position and really took ownership, he's also the Biology teacher and Zach is doing well in the class also. RMHS varsity soccer team took the state academic championship, way to go guys!! Jake sat during all of the games wishing he had tried out for soccer, so maybe next year I'll have them both out there again. Jake has been working hard at basketball "conditioning", now this week he is doing tryouts.. .I'll keep you posted.

So what shenanigans have the guys been up to. . . most of their free time is spent at the skate/bike park working on their moves, and don't mean picking up girls, just bike stuff. . . atleast I think??? And when they aren't at the ramp park, they are in the garage working on their bikes.












Also we took a drive out into the dessert to do a little target practice, not quite as much fun with out Nana (aka Nanny Oakley)
Zach has begun his driver's ed adventures and Jake will start in January...Wow, I can't believe my babies are all grown up. They continue to keep me entertained and busy. We're just missing Becky and Jordon and looking forward to seeing Becky over the holidays.

No comments: