Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful is my heart....

I am so thankful for my Yada Yada sister's. I have been truly blessed by finding an amazing group of women to share my blessings and my trials with. It is a random group that became of by being put together in a small group at a church bible study and we enjoyed each others company so much that we decided to keep meeting for bible study and coffee (of course). It is a great time of fellowship and they have become dear friends. It is so comforting to have these ladies (aka...FRIENDS) in my life. They have helped with my transition here in Idaho and filled the giant hole in my heart from leaving my Michigan friends and family behind. Thank you YaDa's-you ladies are a treasure!!

4 comments:

IdahoGirls said...

I am blessed for knowing you!!! See you tonight,

April

lucky mama said...

I was thinking the same thing...

Boise Tacketts said...

I couldnt agree more! Love ya!

IdahoGirls said...

Ok - did you fall out of the blogging world! Where are your new posts? I know you are working two jobs, it is the week of Christmas, your girl is moving back home, and you have a life but that is no excuse! I want some new stuff! We missed you at the cookie decorating! Have a Merry Christmas. Your Christmas card is sitting here looking at me - you will get it in the new year! Many hugs, A