Saturday, August 2, 2008

AC - On or Off????

So having central air is new to us, as living in Northern Michigan it was not a necessity. We tend to go back and forth with having it on at night time. It does seem to get cool enough some nights, but I am having a horrible time with my allergies and I feel this may be part of my problem. Also there is a crazy builder who starts banging his hammer at 6:00 am. Our neighbor mentioned to Ron one day, "we heard your air kick on and off last night. . .we just open our windows at night time" so now I think he does not want to be a bother to the neighbor....meanwhile my eyes are swollen, my nose is all stuffy and runny at the same time, and my throat is itchy. Ugh, what to do?? Sorry for the rant this morning, but I did warn you not to get your expectations up for this.

May God Bless you and you all have a fabulous weekened!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marsha, I'm sure you know Jordon misses you guys as much as you miss him. He had a great time when Zach was here, we sure do miss him. If you get overwhelmed by the all boy thing you can send him to us anytime. He's just like Jordon's other half. Right now Jordon is debating about HS Soccer. It starts next week, so he needs to make up his mind soon.
Talk to you later.....Kami

lucky mama said...

We cannot sleep with windows open at night b/c my hubby has terrible allergies as well. He would be MISERABLE if we kept windows open. So - guess what?! We have a HORRIFIC POWER BILL!! But - what to do??? We just live in an icebox at our house...my hubby likes it cold...oh well...

Mama said...

My opion is that you use your AC, for your well being and a good nights sleep. If the noise bothers your neighbor, tell him to shut his window. Pretty simple don't you think! If your AC is the worst noise coming from your house, he should consider himself lucky! Which is more costly - the cost of running the AC -or- buying the antihistamines? Mama