Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's Back.....

Back to school that is. Back to shool = back to routine. It's funny how when school is nearing the end I look forward to not having a rountine for awhile, and then a few weeks into summer, I can not wait for routine. I have been busy the last few days with trips to the mall, getting haricuts(well I paid for haircuts anyway), and weeding through closets to get rid of the many items that no longer fit and/or just don't get worn.

I have been having mixed feelings as school approaches because my baby is going to high school. . . how is that possible? But on the other hand (the much smaller hand, of course), We are getting that much closer to the emptynest. I actually think it will be much the way it is with summer, some days I can't wait for it to get here, and then I am sure a few days or weeks into it, I will want them all back in the house.

No comments: