Friday, August 1, 2008

Revolving Door

So our house has had a revolving door this week. Ron had to go out of town for a couple of days, Jake came home from his month at Grandma and Grandpa's, and Becky left to spend a few weeks with her Dad before heading back to school. It was great to get Jake back home, but I was very sad to see Becky go. These are the times I regret moving SO FAR away. Jake had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa and got to spend time with his little cousins, but was ready to be home. . .he won't say he missed us. . .but he's glad to be home. SO. . .now it's getting back into the 4 person family mode again. . .meaning it's all boys against mom. . .pray for me!!

4 comments:

Pastor Adam said...

HI Schriebers!!!!
Boy do we miss you but it is great to see the picture. Life in Michigan goes on with a pretty good summer for the Wolfgangs. We get to have all ours home in August, so we are super happy.

the Wolfgangs

IdahoGirls said...

Very cool! Looking good lady! You are in the blog world. WELCOME! Your family is so cute. Your boys (despite what you said last night about their hair) actually look pretty darn handsome with the shaggy hair! Your dogs are too cute too. I will check back again for future posts! You did it...

Love, A

Anonymous said...

Hey there Marsha, Love the blog, I'm so glad you did it. It was great to see Zach, we sure do miss him. He and Jordon had a blast and Jordon is already planning a return trip to see you all. I'll have Aaron taking off again soon for college also, so I know how you feel there, but I can't come up with much sympathy for you for the all guy house thing. I'm sure you understand. Tell all we said hi there and give Zach a big hug from his Michigan family. Oh, I'll tell Jordon he needs to send you a new pic, he looks so little in the one you posted (bask then he was cute). Love and miss you all.

Kami and family

Darla said...

I am impressed! I wouldn't even know where to start!
We have a full house for a couple more weeks. Marla is here for the summer and beyond. Looking for a new job. We all keep praying that something will come up soon. I am thinking of inviting my cousin's daughter to come stay with us for awhile. It's a long story but let
s just say at 18 she needs to leave the dysfunctional home she currently lives in.
I am hoping to have lunch with Becky one of these days. Working every day this week. Also thinking of having the Grahams and the Knopps for a BBQ. Would like to have the Schriebers too! Thought Kris could use a relaxing night after Nicole's wedding.
Gotta go.
Congrats on the blog.
Darla